Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jade Killer Johnson /aka: phatest kitty ever!





So my good friend Julie Mulkay is a local photographer here in Bakersfeild and is absolutely incredible! She came to my home to use my big phat kitty as a model to add to her portfolio... I am so lucky to have friends in high places. So these are new pics of my phatty kitty Jade Killer, if anyone needs a photographer call Julie! I love her to pieces and she is absolutely incredible.
Ok Megan and Matt Riley dont hate me cuz i still gots mad love for your incredible skills too, you gotsta to come visit and whip out ur camz so i can send u photographer love too! lol
So Julie's info is (661) 587-4185 or you can check out her blog at http://juliemulkayphotography.blogspot.com/
Love you all... more info and photos coming
ps
if you have commented on my page and i havent replied its because i suck and cant figure out this blog crap and not because i dont love you.

No comments: